Fly Aire 21" Frame - Gloss Metallic Dark Purple
We introduce the Aire, the Larry Edgar signature model, with a slightly relaxed head-tube angle, longer rear end for transition riding, personalized gussets, original CNC stay bridges, stylized head tube and bottom bracket shapes, a new seat-post clamp and coming in two color options, good old at black along with an eye popping metallic purple, this thing is ready to hit the skies!
- Tubing: Japanesse Seamless 4130 CrMo
- Headtube & Bottom Bracket: CNC machined 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Seat Clamp & Dropouts: Invest casting 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Stays bridges & Gussets: Laser cut 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Head tube: 74.5º
- Seat tube: 71º
- Rear end: 13.8"
- Standover: 9.25"
- BB height: 11.50"
- Top tube: 21" / 21.3"
- Headtube height: 113mm. / 4.45"
- Brake System: M8 Dylan Mounts / Seatstays
- Weight: 2.370g / 5.22lb