GSport Elite V2 Front Wheel
If you take GSport's Rollcage rim and lace it to their new Roloway front hub, you’ll end up with one incredible front wheel.
ROLOWAY FRONT HUB (LEARN MORE)
The new Roloway hub is a precision sealed front hub with 3/8” in-bound axle bolts and two plastic hub guards. An oversized axle, bearing configuration and 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell is used for unmatched durability.
ROLLCAGE RIM (LEARN MORE)
If the Ribcage is too rich for your blood, the Rollcage is its more affordable sibling. Using the same proven shape and cross-over-lacing to create a really strong wheel, but industry standard 6061-T6 alloy and no ribs drops the price considerably.
While the Rollcage is the lesser expensive, it is still an excellent rim, with the same super tough sidewall and bead profile its the lightest rim we make at 450 grams. You will recognize the rims by their outer shape, but the Rollcage is actually 2mm narrower and easily identified by the groove in the middle of the inner wall.
Weight 2 lbs 5 oz.
- 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell
- 6804RS sealed cartridge ball bearings
- Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life
- 3/8” heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot
- Replaceable plastic hub guards included
- Sizes: 20" Only
- Drillings: 36 and 48
- Weight (Hard Anodised): 450g / 15.9oz
- Weight (Chrome Plate): 490g / 17.3oz
- Width: 34mm
- ERD: 389mm