Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster Hub - Black
The Clutch v2 Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec.
Same Clutch coaster hub you’ve come to love, but with a few upgrades.
- 14mm chromoly axle bolts on both the drive and non-drive side for greater reliability
- Improved clutch engagement
- Crankflip ready
- More slack than the v1 hub
- Improved manufacturing precision throughout
- All-new durable proprietary plastic spec for the removable hub guard
- Protected by US Patent 9,469,157
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- Maximum strength axle design
- Unique external slack adjustment feature
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Available in RHD and LHD