Subrosa 21" OM Frame - Midnight Blue
Utilizing everything that matters and nothing that doesn't was the running theme of the Subrosa OM frame. Removing expensive flare such as welded on chain and seat stay caps, excluding an integrated seat clamp, and paying close attention to other solely aesthetic design features allowed us to develop an amazing, high quality after market frame with the best possible value we could provide.
Joris' riding style is progressive and unique. To compliment this he wanted a special frame that would allow his creative riding to expand. Utilizing a 11.7" bottom bracket height for clearance, 12.9" slammed rear end, and a taller 125mm head tube this frame was designed to Joris' exact specifications so he can continue doing what he does best...Killing It! Let this frame do the same for you.
- 4130 chromoly, double butted top tube, double butted down tube
- Top tube and down tube gussets with Subrosa logo
- S-Bend chain stays
- Chain stay and seat stay flattened at drops to accept hub guards
- Deathproof laser cut 6mm dropouts
- Deathproof 125mm head tube
- 2pc removable brake mounts
- Top tube: 20.5", 20.75", 21"
- Chain stays: 13.2" with room to remove wheel, 12.9" fully slammed
- Head tube: 75°
- Seat tube: 71°
- BB height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Weight: 4.8 lbs (20.5")