The The Shadow Conspiracy "Odin" BMX Fork is the signature BMX fork of Mark Burnett and made by 100% CrMo and comes with butted and tapered hydroformed tubing. The The Shadow Conspiracy "Odin" BMX Fork use the Shadow RigiDrop system which stiffens the drops, stopping the "sway" that a traditional welded drop, making it stronger and less prone to cracking at another problem area.
Facts: The Shadow Conspiracy "Odin" BMX Fork
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Material: 4130 CrMo, butted, tapered hydroformed tubing
- Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm)
- Steerer Tube Length: 162mm
- Top Bolt: M18 thread, 6mm allen key
- Dropouts: RigiDrop System, 5mm thick, 10mm (3/8") axles
- Offset: 25mm or 32mm (selectable as Option)
- Bearing race: Integrated
- Brake Mounts: without
- Recommanded for: Street, Park or Trails
- Model Year: 2019
- Extras: Mark Burnett Signature, CNC machined 1-piece steerer, tapered forklegs, designed for 2.5" wide tires