Warranty - Flybikes
FRAME & PARTS:
- One year warranty against breaks. Flybikes will replace any product that develops a break within a year of purchase at no charge.
- 30 days manufacturer defect warranty. If any product have a manufacturer defect, let us know within 30 days of purchase and we’ll replace it at no charge.
- One year warranty against manufacturer defect of frames, forks & bars.
- 90 days manufacturer defect on parts. If any product have a manufacturer defect, let us know within 90 days of purchase and we’ll replace it at no charge.
ALL PRODUCTS CONDITIONS:
- This warranty doesn’t apply to softgoods, plastic or rubber products (grips, seats, tires).
- This warranty will not be effective if the product is damaged due to wrong use, damaged in purpose or not riding. Wrong use could be caused by way too harsh riding like broken pedal bodies, broken hub flanges, etc. Flybikes will inspect each warranty case to confirm replacement.
- This warranty do not cover damages like dent tubes, bent stuff, damaged bearings and stripped threads. No matter how good the product is, those damages can happen with a very hard use.
- This warranty do not cover already warranted products. Our products are designed, manufactured and tested to not break under normal riding circumstances. We understand that one break can appear on normal riding circumstances but not twice.
- This warranty only covers the original purchaser.
- If something happens on your part under the conditions above, you have to bring or send the product and original receipt to the shop were you purchased it. Purchase receipt must contain at least product detail, shop name and date of purchase.
As soon as the shop receive the product, they will get in touch with our local distributor to get the replacement part for you as soon as possible.
NOTE: a manufacturer defect is any problem with a product that haven’t been produced properly like gaps in welds, crooked weldings, missing threads, crocked brake mounts, CNC failures, etc…